What Is A Systems-Built Home?
Home About Us
- Systems-Built homes are computer engineered to meet all
national, state & local building standards.
- Systems-Built homes typically use 20% to 30% more material in
the framing to insure a safe and secure trip to its destination.
- Glue is used along with nails and screws for a more solid
- Greater detail is given to the layout & strength of the
floor, since this is what will carry the weight of the rest of the
home as it travels to a site.
- The purchasing power of ordering material for 20 to 35 homes
each week offers first pick in the lumber market and volume
- Full time craftsmen who are constantly supervised by quality
control experts at each stage of the construction process
- Indoor Systems-Built construction is never delayed by bad
weather conditions. Conventional outdoor construction can come to
a halt because of rain or other adverse conditions.
- A direct result of eliminating construction delays is lower
interest payments for the construction period.
- During Systems-Built construction, building materials are
stored indoors and are not subject to bad weather for lengthy
periods of time.
- Indoor storage of materials eliminates theft and vandalism
that a outdoor construction sites can face.
- Systems-Built homes are shipped to different areas with
different zoning codes which means Systems-Built homes must meet
the highest standard in every zone.
- Guarantee 10 years.
American Custom Builders - 322 Clinton St., Defiance OH.